Terms & Conditions for Website (Please read this carefully)
This site is owned and operated by DECCAN GYMKHANA (DG) whose registered office address is 759/2 DECCAN GYMKHANA, PUNE : 411 004 (INDIA)
- Use of Content
- All copyrights and all other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software, service marks, logos and other materials (“the Content”) on the pages of the site are owned by DG and the affiliated unit or are reproduced on the site with the permission of the relevant rights owner wherever required.
- The contents of the site may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of DG, except as stated below in c.
- Viewers may read, view, print and download the contents of an individual page for private and personal non-commercial use only provided all copyrights, trademark and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials or any copy of these materials is retained. You may not make more than one copy electronically or otherwise of any of the contents and you may not recopy or further distribute, sell, publish or transmit any part of the material by electronic or any other means.
- Viewers agree not to sell, resell, supply or otherwise make the content or extracts or other information derived there-from available in any manner or on any media to any third party without the prior written consent of DG.
- You acknowledge that “deccangymkhana.com” is owned by DG.
- Viewers agree not to use the site for any purpose that is unlawful. You may not use the site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the site or its associated services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any material or information by any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the sit
- Use of Messages and Materials
- By submitting messages to DG, you are granting DG a perpetual royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the message in whole or in part and in any form.
- By submitting any material or suggestions to DG you agree that DG may use this material or suggestions for any purpose and in any way it chooses, including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such material or suggestions. Any material you provide shall be regarded as non-confidential.
- Warranties and Liability
- The content is only for your general information and is for recreational use. In particular, the content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by DG and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions. All conditions, warranty terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the content are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. DG makes no representations about the reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the content. DG does not warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
- The site contains links to other worldwide websites (“Third Party Sites”). DG is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites.
- Save as expressly provided for in these terms, DG shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limit, loss of property or profit, business revenue or opportunity or anticipated savings and loss of or damage to any data) or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of or access to the content or any part thereof or in respect of any defect therein or any failure to provide or the late delivery of the same howsoever arising. DG does not exclude its liability for death and personal injury caused by its negligence.
- Changes To These Terms and Amendments to the Software and Content
- DG reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the site.
- Due to its policy of updating and improving the site, DG may wish to change these terms. When these terms are changed, DG will notify you by e-mail or by publishing details of these changes by including these at the end of these Terms (see “Details of Changes”). If you do not agree to be bound by these changes, you should not use the site any further after they are published at the end of these Terms or after you receive their notice.
- Advertising and Sponsorship
The site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with international and national law. DG will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in the advertising material.
- Competitions and Prizes
DG may run competitions, promotions, etc. on their site from time to time. These are subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, INDIAN law.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of PUNE shall (subject to clause [9.3] below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for these purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the courts in PUNE.
- For the exclusive benefit of DG, it shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.